Renewal of Vows
There are many reasons why couples wish to renew their wedding vows. Often it is used to commemorate a special anniversary, or it could be to re-affirm their promises after going through a particularly rough time in their lives. Whatever the reason, I can create a ceremony to ensure your day is portrayed just the way you wish.
You might like to exchange your rings again - or eternity rings, or perhaps another gift. You may wish your children to be involved in the promises as a family together.
A renewal can be as formal or informal as you wish, if you want that all out big white wedding again - go for it! If it's to mark a special anniversary, such as 25th, then theme the day around the particular anniversary, in this case silver.
Your vows, or promises to each other are written bespoke for you or indeed by you. The whole ceremony can be based around your history together and your aspirations for your future.
* Any venue - no licence required
* Any content - religious, non religious
or perhaps you'd like a mixture of two
* Any music
* Write your own vows or promises
* Hold a traditional ceremony or be different
* Mark the occasion with a symbolic action such as lighting a unity candle
* Ask a guest to read a special poem or reading from your favourite book